Are you as excited as I am about today being Friday? Like seriously, I LURVE Fridays – as they signify that it’s the what, WEEKEND!! What exciting plans await you for the weekend – do share? If you’re stumped about how to spend these next glorious two days, below are some suggestions of fun & low cost activities. And don’t forget about church on Sunday, even if you have to livestream 😉 Enjoy your weekend!
- $15 RVA Grooves concert at the Hippodrome
- Exhibits at the ArtWorks Art Gallery
- Pablo Francisco at the Richmond Funny Bone
- African dance & drum classes at the Elegba Folklore Society
- Sky Watch at the Science Museum of Virginia